If you’re into DeFi you will certainly have heard about NFTs, the latest crazy in the cryptocurrency world which has made many new NFT creators, investors and traders into millionaires.
With no unexpected news coming out of the FOMC meeting yesterday the crypto markets may have bottomed out after their recent correction – BTC, ETH and SOL have bounced several percent.
We may see a further rally into the end of the year and the start of 2022, so it’s a great time to invest into NFTs if you haven’t already.
Join Mystery Loops Club
Mystery Loops is a team of highly active crypto enthusiasts and full-stack web developers who have been on the Bitcoin and NFT scene since its inception.
CEO @loopooYT is a popular Twitch streamer with 270k Twitter followers, and developer @_Tospik has been a member of crypto Twitter – or CT as it’s affectionately known – since 2013. So the team behind this NFT project have had time to build up industry knowledge and experience.
Get Mystery Loops NFTs
Running on Solana, the Mystery Loops NFT collection includes 5,000 unique NFTs, hosted on Arweave.
Each NFT is hand-drawn with 111 randomly generated attributes based on 868,296,000 combinations – when buying a Mystery Loop NFT you’ll receive a one-of-a-kind artwork, with full ownership and commercial usage rights.
You’ll also become a member of the Mystery Loops Club, with a say in the direction of the project and other perks, such as:
- Mystery giveaways – each month NFT owners will be entered into a prize draw to win a share of a €20,000, with more entry tickets for higher rank members
- Mystery refunds – randomly chosen winners will be refunded 100% of the price of their NFTs, so their investment becomes risk-free
- Mystery leaderboard – level up in rank collecting EXP points and compete against other NFT holders to become Mystery King and win additional prizes
- Access to the VIP Telegram group to network with the team and other investors
- Other fun quests, events and rewards for collecting one of each type of NFT
Public Mint – December 19th
The public mint of the first Mystery Loops NFTs will happen on the Solana blockchain, on Sunday 19th December 2021, at 7PM UTC.
A timer is currently ticking down on the Mystery Loops website homepage. You’ll be able to connect your wallet using details that will be displayed at the top of the site once the clock runs out – on a first come, first served basis.
The mint price will be 1.5 SOL. For those unable to mint a Mystery Loops NFT on launch day, you’ll still be able to purchase one on their partner marketplace Solarnart.io.
Read the roadmap, FAQ and find links to the teams’ official social media profiles at MysteryLoops.club.